Skip to content

Apr 20 Ogden Theatre – Denver, CO
Apr 26 Ventura Theatre – Ventura, CA
Apr 27 Warfield Theatre – San Francisco, CA
Apr 28 KDAY Krush Groove – LOS ANGELES, CA

click for tickets

News

6 thoughts on “Cypress Hill 420 Shows!

1. Mary says:

THE SHOW FUCKED ROCKED LAST NIGHT!!!!, AS THEY ALWAYS DO…SUCH A PLEASURE!!!!:D

2. Mary says:

THE SHOW FUCKED ROCKED LAST NIGHT!!!!, AS THEY ALWAYS DO…SUCH A PLEASURE!!!!:D

3. Mary says:

THE SHOW FUCKED ROCKED LAST NIGHT!!!!, AS THEY ALWAYS DO…SUCH A PLEASURE!!!!:D

4. VINCENT says:

Yo yo yo, my girlfriend, her good friend, my best bud & my best buds and me got right next to the soundboard at the 420 show at the Ogden in Denverdam & I’ve been searching hi & low for a video of the show. It was SICK, OFF THE HOOK, UNREAL, B-REAL & CREW BLEW THE JOINT UP & BLAZED IT TO THE GROUND. Anyone know where I can find and buy a video or audio of it? And does anyone have a list of the ridiculous pre-show DJ mix that was almost as amazing as the live show? Thanks for making 420 another day well worth celebrating & I hope B was serious and plans on doing it again next 420…roll it up, light it up, yeah yeah yeah, A to the muthaf#*kin’ K!

5. VINCENT says: